Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Break~

Oh, yes lovelies it is that time of the year Spring Break! So what have you planned for your spring break? For me I am planning of going to Fort Lauderdale and taking a trip with my friend and staying a few days in Orlando (if my maternal unit approves that is). Anywhosers! I know it is somewhat early but what do you have planned for your summer break? I am planning on going to Puerto Rico and having loads of fun over there. In addition, have you found your perfect swimsuit for the summer? If so I want to see I already found mine though I am torn between, two swimsuits here are some pics of them.





Thank you for reading this and giving my blog some love~ I shall be posting soon some reviews of products and pictures of some shirts that I bought at Ross ♥ such a  glorious store that is like TJMaxx and Marshalls.

See you all later =3

No comments:

Post a Comment