Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Friday, March 30, 2012

I'm still alive


Sorry loves I know I have not been posting much, but I have hit one of them rough patches in life. My life went down to the drain a few days ago and now I have to deal with a situation that I really don’t even want to deal with. Then I got sick and my lungs have been acting up, so I am on a lockdown at home…. However, mom wants me to take me to the beach. How this does makes any sense? Idk to me it makes no sense what so ever, all I want to do is stay at home and get better rather than be going out and being exposed to people germies. ESPECIALLY when I will have to deal with my dad’s cousin, whom I can hardly tolerate and her husband who is a rude ass motherfucker because that is the only words to describe his assholeness, then we will be at the beach and it might rain on that area of Florida. Ugh, I do not know what to do to get out of this one and the homework excuse will not work on this one. My uncle really does not want to go to the beach to see them because these people think their shits do not stink to put it in pretty words how they really are…

Well loves sorry for ranting so much but as soon as I get better I hope to be posting reviews of stuff and pictures of stuff that I recently bought for my hair.

Love ya all, take care, and do not be a victim to anyone who wants to put you under or wants to fuck your life over!



No comments:

Post a Comment