Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Buyings at Ross ^_^

I went to Ross about a week ago or so with my aunt and grandma and oh my gosh they have been bringing some cute stuff lately. When I get more money I will hit them up and T.J.Maxx. Okay so here are the pics of the shirts that I got and purse.... However, I still want the flats that I was going to get, but maybe they will still be there with the BCBG Generations shoes _ a girl can only hope.


Brand: Julie's Closet Price: 9.99 Website: http://www.juliesclothing.com/index.php

Brand: Andrea missy plus Price: 9.99 Website: N/A sorry loves couldn't find one

Brand: Annabelle U.S.A. Price: 9.99 Website: N/a I couldn't find it either v-v;

Brand: Annabelle U.S.A. Price: $7.99 
Brand: Ftpz? Price:$8.99 Website: n/a I'm not even sure if the brand is spelled correctly.

Brand: Lesportsac Price: $16.99 Website: http://www.lesportsac.com/

Sorry loves, I spent a few hours tyring to search the websites for the brands and I couldn't find most of them, but that's all for now until the next post~ Thanks for stopping by and reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment