Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Restaurant Review: Julio's Ultimate Latin Grill

I have been to this restaurant twice already. They’re mostly known for the yummy mofongo

What the mofongo looks like only the one at Julio's is bigger.

My dad decided to take mom and me there the first time for a family dinner/movie day. Then the second time I went with my grandma that came to visit and family members. We all had mofongos.
Now for the rating:

Location: 
They are in a really good location and super easy to get in and out of the place.


Cleanliness:



The first time we went there, it was dead and the tables were dirty, however the second time it was clean.

Service:




First time they mixed my order and the second time they did not had the meat that I wanted.

Variety:




They do not have a lot of diversity to their menu.

Food:


Though they slack in some stuff, the food there it is quite delicious.

Overall:



I personally give Julio's restaurant 4 dangos♥

Here is the map if you are in Brandon Florida and decide to eat good Latin food this is the place to go. The Address: 1202 W. Brandon Blvd · Brandon, Florida · 33511


Well this concludes the rating of this restaurant I hope you find it helpful and I will see you on the next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment