Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Day in Kina's Life and a Pomeranian's life is so hard....

Okay so I found out the other day that my dog was angry at me... Yes she was angry at me because I scolded her for going outside the apartment to bark at a stranger (which she has never done before), so here we go.

Warning: this post is picture heavy!


Okay so here is Kina before the visit to the groomers, she was cuddling in-between my legs (she has always liked to sleep there ever since she was a baby.)

Kina rocking a bow... She is not very girly lol she ended up taking it off after a few minutes.

Her fluffyness with the skinny that her uncle got her.
Her princessness after the the visit to the groomer.
Is this my good side?
While mommy was trying to take pics of my new toys I decided to get in the way.

Then I decided to ignore her because I was mad at her.
Her toys is a round bear and the whale is supposed to have a squeaker that the dog can only hear.
Okay mommy I give you little attention. 
Some of the treats I got Kina~
Oh so happy with my toys~ Yes mommy I'm taking over your blogger. 
After I got angry at mommy I decided to just sleep the day off.
Almost under my uncle's foot.
Okay mommy I give you a bit of attention.
And I sleep some more. 
 And I ignored mommy while she scratches my ear and I cuddle.
This was the morning of the next day.
 Okay mommy I'm still angry at you.
 No more scratches.
And I sleep some more.

Okay lovelies I hope ya'll liked this Kina take over post and I'll be posting some other stuff =3 I am on a roll oh yeah~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment