Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My little trip to Ulta~


My cousin took me a week ago to Ulta, since Nyx was having a buy one get the other 50% off. Oh and Maybeline also had that special as well.





Nyx HD foundation, Powder black liner, super fat marker, Liquid black liner, Blush in Cinnamon, eye brow cake in blonde. Maybeline Lashstilleto and define a lash both in black. 

I will be making a review on the stuff I got soon. I already have the pics for the review on the Feria hair color. Thanks for stopping by this post. I shall see you guys in the other.


No comments:

Post a Comment