Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Shoppingholics mini haul dos!

I decided to buy some bottom lashes since I already tried them by buying them with D-tan at sEpia_memory. I did the costume diamond lash pack which was a good one to try out the lashes =3, I would definitively recommend buying from her if you want to try out the diamond lashes =3. Now moving on so I got two packs of lower lashes and two lash cases.

 They send you stuff by FedEx as you can see and they make sure everything is packed in a way that things wont break. I love buying from them I think they have become my new fave. online store ♥♥♥.





 I got some Diamond Lash Series 1: No. 4 Lovely Eye, Diamond Lash Series 2: No. 5 Princess eye and I bought the Dolly wink eyelash cases. the little black eyelash case, the DRIYA hair magic sheet, and the gold eye mask were free gifts.

Okies loves here is where this lovely post stops, thank you for stopping by and reading =3. I'll see you all on my next post. Thank you so much for your support~


No comments:

Post a Comment