Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hottopic buyings!~ Yay me

I went with my cousin to hottopic to get me some new stuff since I had been needing a retail therapy . Here are some of the pics of the stuff that I got.

 Some sparkelies for my eyes~ <3 Yes i love sparkelies.
 Sailor Moon bag, wallet, and button, two blue flowers hair accessories, two leopard print bows (the accessories were buy one get one 50% off), barbie necklace and a bunny one, and some hello kitty hipster glasses.
 My new bunny for my collection <3 yay meMy
 My barbie necklace =3 I thought it was so cute.

And of course a tee from over there XD need clothes to go to school.

Well dears this is all for this post so I shall move on to the other one~
Thanks for reading Baii~~~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment