Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Walmart anyone? lol



So the other day I went with the family to Walmart to go buy new storage containers for my eye shadows and another for my nail art which wasn't big enough so I will need another one. Anyways, I did get to buy a new eyeliner and bag~ yay.

The eyeliner that I love~ <3 I swear I don't think I'll like another liquid liner as much as this one.
I found this purse to be so ganguroish lol. Idk why but in my mind that's the pic that came to.

Thanks for stopping by and reading ♥^_^♥ see you all on the next one.


No comments:

Post a Comment