Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sally's Beauty Supply Buyings~ I love this store



I went to sally's a few days ago with my cousin to get some new nail polishes since I wanted to do something special for Easter (which really didn't happen since I wasn't feeling well and the stuff I was using for nail art wouldn't work with me). Anywhosers, here is what I bought.


I got some new nail files, a toe separator thingie thing, a stone to rub my feet and make em beautiums lol, and some new nail polishes. 



Nail Polishes from left to right:

American Classics: Gelous: Advance nail gel coat
American Classics: Bridge the ridge: A ridge-filling basecoat
China Glaze: Secret Peri-Wink-Le 
Finger Paints: Tiffany Imposter
China Glaze: Diva Bride (pink one)
China Glaze: Peachy Keen (orangy one)
China Glaze: Celtic Sun (Neon)
China Glaze: Re-Fresh Mint

Here is a pic of my nail polish collection ♥ its growing yay me~ lol.

Thanks for stopping by guys and keep on reading =3 there is more to come~!




No comments:

Post a Comment