Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

E.L.F. Haul~

The other day I decided to by me some hyper lip shine glosses from elf since I have already tried them before and I really like em, and I decided that I needed to get other stuff that I didn't have so I got them all from e.l.f. ♥

A box for me yay!

whats in side the box! a paper and makeup! yay

The 144 Eyeshadow pallet
The whole pallet =3
some brushes that I need to try out~ ♥ I love make up brushes specially these ones.
Brushes:
1808 Smudge Eye Sponge
1815 Eye Shadow Brush
84001 Small Smudge Brush
84006 Contour Brush
84008 Eyeshadow "C" Brush
84009 Small Precision Brush
84010 Small Angled Brush
♥♥♥♥Hypershine lipgloss! yay♥♥♥♥
Hypershine Lipgloss:  
9011 Hypershine Gloss Fairy
9012 Hypershine Gloss Blossom
9013 Hypershine Gloss Joy
9014 Hypershine Gloss Flirt
9015 Hypershine Gloss Sugar Plum
9016 Hypershine Gloss Cloud Nine
9017 Hypershine Gloss Honey
9018 Hypershine Gloss Vixen
9019 Hypershine Gloss Bubblegum
9020 Hypershine Gloss Berry Cherry
Lip liners anyone? =3
From left to right: Bark, Spice, Bitter, Natural blush.
1901 Feather Proof Moisturizing Lip Liner Bitter
1903 Feather Proof Moisturizing Lip Liner Bark
1904 Feather Proof Moisturizing Lip Liner Natural Blush
1905 Feather Proof Moisturizing Lip Liner Spice


 Okies hunny bunnies! This is the end to my elf haul post. I hope ya'll liked it~ =3 I definitely enjoyed it =3. Thanks for reading =P baii

No comments:

Post a Comment