Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

the little oriental market down the street from where I live.

So I went to the oriental market with my aunt, uncle, and cousin. While we were there I found some very interesting thing but this is one of the things that I liked.




 The section of pocky I think it went  all down to the lower shelf.
 I ended up buying some gummy candy 3 for only 130 calories which I think its cool.
 They are all packed by them self <3
 All the muscat gummies were in a heart shape

Thank you guys again for stopping by~ I hope to see you guys on the other one ^_^. Baii!

No comments:

Post a Comment