Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Kina's Happy Day (Daily thing when she is not upset)

Oh yes dears this is another post about my beautiful baby pom pom Kina ♥♥♥♥

So here are some pics of the hard life of a hyper Pomeranian.

Still tired but I already woke up the female to feed me some yummyness.

I stare at you because I want to play~

I think I'll lay down while you decide to throw me the toy

Yes that's my muah that I just killed now I have moved on to the little ball before me.

I'm one happy puppy when I'm not angry.
Lol I hope you all enjoyed the post about my little princess and her crazyness. Thanks for stopping by~ I shall see you on the next post baii!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment