Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A little update post =3


I went shopping WWOOOTTT WOOOTTT, nothing like some retail therapy to help me feel somewhat better however, it still does not fill the void I have in my soul, but time heals everything and I hope that I will be better soon… Anywho, I will be posting hauls of what I got and after that, some reviews. I am waiting on stuff to get to me, so I can go ahead and post it on here, though I think I will be posting pics of the stuff I already have while I wait on the stuff that I bought online to get to me =3.

No comments:

Post a Comment