Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Feria By L'Oreal 205 Review

Okay so I got this hair color because I wanted to lighten my hair since it was kind of brownish looking... Apparently my hair was too porous to hold on to the black hair color that I give it in December and now in April I colored it again.



The Process of the hair lightening up~

I had fire color hair on the top lmao god this hair color is funny.
 Okay So I though that I was going to lighten my hair enough to the point to get the hair to take a purplish hair color, so I used Pravana Chromasilk Vivids in silver and purple hair colors. I used about 3 tubes of gray and about 6 drops of purple.

The mix of the silver with purple
Yes I put this all over my head and then I put a plastic cap on for the process.

However as you can see on this pic... The gray color didn't take on the top half of my hair now I will have to bleach the top part of my hair and the roots from the parts that are already purple. 

Anyways dears this is my review post for the Feria by L'Oreal the product is really good, but if you have brownish hair that was colored black before you will end up with fire color hair lol. However, I did liked the hair color but then again I am weird like that.

 Anyway, thank you so much for reading my crazyness and giving my blog some loving. I shall see you later~ Baiiii


No comments:

Post a Comment