Welcome note

Hello everyone and Welcome to my blog~

First of this blog is about my interest which are: My life with my cute Pomeranian, makeup, food, clothes, books, and probably video games. I wont take any more of your time so go on and read.

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving my blog a little bit of your time =3

GypsyBunny

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

TJMaxx

The other day I went to TJMaxx with my aunt. Yes I needed some auntie and me time ♥ she is the most awesome aunt ever! Anywhosers, she helped me find a cardigan for a dress that I got at ross Idk if the dress on here or facebook... I cant remember. Moving on, I got a few stuff at T.J.Maxx.

The cute cardi~


This is a cami shapewear its a Flexees brand cami.
I usually buy my Flexees from JCP but this one was like 12 Dollars when in JPC they are like 35 dollars, so I got it in cream ♥.

Since Imma be going to Puerto Rico soon (woooottt woooottt some vacation time! go me!) I decided to buy this neck pillow for my flight since Imma be leaving kind of early and returning kind of late =3. It cost me like 10 dollars and at the Sanrio store they are 20 dollars, so I though it was in a good price.

Thank you all for stopping by and reading this little post =3 see you on the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment